Tuesday, September 6, 2016

San Angelo Letter #5 - HELLO!!!

Hello family!!!!!
This week has been lots of fun!! Not too much has changed but I think that is what makes it fun.  I get to work my
hardest everyday and get to see the seeds get planted!!! Sorry I didn't get to email yesterday due to Labor Day, but it's all good! This last week has been a lot of trying to stop by former investigators, which has been a lot of fun. We have a big binder of former investigators since 2008. We have tried going by a ton of houses and it has been awesome, but a ton of them have moved. We did get two return appointments set with 2 different people which is awesome!!  We got our car back! Yeah! This Saturday is transfer calls which is crazy, because this transfer has just flown by!! It is nuts!!!  We have given a ton of blessings the last couple of days! We had a fun experience where a random car drove up and wanted us to pray for this girl who was just in a terrible physical state. I don't know why, but we started praying and the spirit prompted to give her a blessing.  I followed the prompting and later Elder Berta was said he had the same prompting.  It was fun. Hopefully everything went well. This week was good.  We are still going strong!   I love you and hope you have a good rest of the day!!!!

--
Con amor,
Nos vemos,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment